Our Online Payments Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Description of Services
Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global is an international events company. Online Payments are accepted on our website for the purchase of tickets to our events.
All refunds subject to an administration fee of 10%. No refunds allowed within 14 days of event date.
Alpine Events T/A Conscious Events Global shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Alpine Events cc T/A Conscious Events Global via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency (PayGate transactions)
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options via PayGate to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Alpine Events CC (close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Conscious Events Global and with registration number CK2008/057555/23 and N. Devkurran (Director).
Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global contact details
Company Physical Address: 1053 Villa Quattro, Poplar Avenue, Craigavon, Johannesburg.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27114670327
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1978, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website only with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care to research and perform checks on all Authors, Speakers and Presenters, we cannot be held responsible for the integrity of the information presented at our events.
- The responsibility lies solely with the individual Authors, Speakers and Presenters to reference and provide acknowledgments for any information, images, videos or any other material featured in their presentations at events that may belong to another party.
- Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global bears no liability to any other party with regards to claims or court actions resulting from misuse of intellectual rights infringements by featured Authors, Speakers and Presenters.
- The information and presentation material presented at events are solely the property and responsibility of the Authors, Speakers and Presenters. Alpine Events CC T/A Conscious Events Global cannot be held responsible for any action whatsoever resulting from persons, organizations, NGO’s, businesses and groups who find material presented to be provocative, offensive, controversial or defamatory.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gauteng Province, South Africa and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Gauteng Province, South Africa and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.